Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saving Money on Baking & Craft Supplies!

I just wanted to pass on some money saving tips to my fellow bakers and crafters.  Many of the chain craft stores like Hobby Lobby, Jo Ann's, and Michael's have a weekly coupon for 40% off of any regular priced item that are available to print from their websites.  I have saved a ton of money buying craft supplies and baking supplies.  Another way I have saved money (and time too) is taking advantage of Amazon's specials that they run in their home and arts, crafts, and sewing departments.  Currently, they are running a  4 for 3 deal where if you purchase 4 eligible items you only have to pay for 3 of them!  I love deals where you get stuff for free! 

Here are a few of my favorites that qualify for the 4 for 3 deal:

Home Deals
OXO Cookie Scoop
Cupcake/ Pancake Batter Dispenser
Wilton 3 Tier Cooling Rack
5-cup Stainless Steel Flour Sifter

Arts, Crafts, and Sewing Deals
Mod Podge Glue
Martha Stewart Crafts Iridescent Glitter, 12-Pack
Martha Stewart Crafts Glue Gun And Sticks
EK Success Tools Punch, Circle, 2.25-Inch
EK Success 3- Inch Scallop Punch