Sunday, March 4, 2012

Coupons!




















I love Sunday for so many reasons and one of them is because it is coupon day!  Over the past few years I have saved our family so much money by using coupons.  Coupons found in the Sunday paper, coupons found on coupon websites like Retail Me Not and coupons found on retailer's websites.

Groupon recently had a deal for a 1 year subscription to the local news paper and discount card for $38.  If I only used a $.75 coupon on groceries every week I would break even... but I usually save $10 - $15 on groceries every week!  I love coupons!

One of my favorite deals this week is the 50% off any regular priced item at Jo Ann's.  Also in the paper and via email there is over 10 coupons for 40% off per regular priced item at Jo Ann's that you can use in one trip.  That saves you time and money!